Wild Wadi Ticket Only - Gift Voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS
DESCRIPTIONS, LOCATION AND TIMING
- All experience gift vouchers is an evidence of payment for the given experience. Except as specified herein payment is non-refundable. Each gift voucher will show a reference, which must be quoted when booking the tour. The Gift Card and the associated references must be kept safely and securely. We will take no responsibility for any loss you may incur as a result of impersonation or identity fraud. The voucher expiry date will be detailed in the gift voucher and will be valid for six months from date of purchase. Bookings for dates must be made before voucher expiry or the voucher will cease to be valid.
- The description of the experience contained in the website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time but the tour company reserve the right to make changes to the programmed applicable to any experience without notice where such alterations have been imposed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where the length of an experience is mentioned in our website, this is an approximate time and given as a guide only. Unless specifically stated otherwise by us or by the tour company, you will normally take your turn along with other members of the public and there may be waiting time involved.
- The photos on our website depict an image typically associated with or representative of the experience being provided. Inclusion of such photos does not mean that we warrant in any way that each experience will include any or all of the features depicted.
HEALTH AND AGE REQUIREMENTS
- Wherever appropriate we have detailed specific health, age or competency requirements insofar as known to us for each experience described on our website. We ask you to read the details of the selected activity carefully to ensure that you are aware of all such requirements. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of an experience for you or your recipient please call us for advice.
- All experiences are offered subject to availability (and weather conditions on the day) and there can be no guarantee that a particular date will be available or that it will not have been withdrawn by the supplier. You are advised not to make other arrangements until your booking has been confirmed.
- Many of the tour operators are subject to statutory rules and regulations in the provision of their services and all say that they observe the highest standard of safety for the experience featured. However, we cannot and have not undertaken any physical examination of the equipment, facilities or staff provided in connection with the supply of any of the experiences by the independent tour company. Inclusion of such experiences on our website does not therefore mean that we warrant in any way either the safety standards of or satisfactory performance by any of the featured tour companies.
EXPIRY OF VOUCHERS
- All Gift Vouchers are valid for six months from date of purchase. If for any reason the customer or the recipient is unable to utilize the experience before the expiry date the voucher may be extended for a further 1 month so long as notification is received to do so before the original expiry date. There is an administration charge of AED 100 for this service. Vouchers cannot be extended beyond 7 months total validity.
- When a Gift Voucher is presented for a booking with a participating merchant confirmed, the Gift Voucher will be redeemed and the appropriate funds debited from the account.
- Any subsequent cancellation of the booking by the beneficiary or participant may result in part or full loss of those funds previously debited.
- Should a rescheduled booking be permitted, it will be so entirely at the discretion of the relevant merchant and subject to their terms and conditions.
- All Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- The very nature of our experiences means that some personal risk may be involved in taking part in the activities offered and should be aware of this when placing order. Many suppliers require signature of a disclaimer before allowing participation. Our suppliers are legally obliged to carry third party liability and/or public liability insurance cover for their operations, however, we strongly advise you or your recipient to consider effecting your own additional cover.